Conference: 14 & 15 November 2011, Equatorial Hotel, Malacca, MALAYSIA
Visits: 17 November 2011 (Tourism and Halal)
The State of Melaka
Halal Cosmetics Development Corporation
Islamic Science University of Malaysia
Melaka Biotechnology Corporation
Global Integrity Products and Services
Malaysian Export Academy
Dr Nabisar Natural
Dunia Melayu Dunia Islam (DMDI)
Malaysian Exporters Association
Hosted by State of Melaka and organised by Halal Cosmetic Development Centre (HCDC) and coorganised by the Islamic Science University of Malaysia and the Melaka Biotechnology Corporation will be the 2nd International Conference for Halal Cosmetics and Toiletries not to be missed by the industry players.
From the grooming market to halal cosmetics and organic or ‘green’ beauty products, the cosmetics industry is constantly expanding and diversifying. In 2009 the European market was worth approximately Euro 69.5 billion and represented almost one-third of the global market.
This update looks at the key regulations covering cosmetics manufacturers and their insurers in the United Kingdom. This Conference is not to be missed by all producers and those who are dealing with cosmetics and toiletries in order to understand the huge market potential and all issues surrounding this lucrative industry.
- To discuss on the global market potential for Halal Cosmetics and Toiletries
- To find ways to capitalize the global trade on Halal Cosmetics and Toiletries
- To highlight on the current challenges and issues faced by the Halal Cosmetics and Toiletries industries
- To discuss on current Global Halal Standards and Certification for Cosmetics and Toiletries
- To deliberate on the research and development activities of this industry
- Success stories on the Halal Cosmetics and Toiletries Products
WHO SHOULD ATTEND TO THE CONFERENCE?
- Manufacturers, Importers, Exporters and Distributors of cosmetics, perfumes, beauty products, personal care products and toiletries
- Halal Certification Agencies
- Government Organisations
- Trade Organisations/Associations
- Operators of Beauty Salon and Wellness Centre
- Any other interested participants who are directly or indirectly linked to the Cosmetics and Personal care sector
This Conference forms a unique platform for businessmen to carry out networking activities in their respective areas of interest, to learn from each other about the current scenarios and updates pertaining to Halal Cosmetics & Toiletries markets involved and the approach required to make an impactful entry.
CONFERENCE KEY TOPICS
- Halal Standards and Certification for Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Research and Development Activities on Halal Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Global Market Potential for Halal Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Branding the Halal Cosmetics Products
- Developing the Halal Cosmetics and Toiletries Industry
- Halal SPA and Wellness Guidelines
- Access Market to Middle East
Programme is availabe at http://www.halcos.org/conference_programme.html
OTHER ACTIVITIES DURING THE CONFERENCE
Display of Halal Cosmetics and Toiletries from Skin Care to Wellness range of products (Table Set up)
Halcos Beauty and Demo
Top notch local cosmetics will be invited to conduct free makeovers d beauty demonstrations, complete with special appearances by local celebrities. Get beauty tips and advise to enhance and bring out the beauty in you
Halcos Business Matching
Small business matching arragement between the participants either from Malaysia or international particpants for business and networking.
Melaka Tourism The detail programme is available at http://www.halcos.org/melaka.html
(A) Conference Participant Fee
Malaysian : RM 1,000.00 International : USD 350.00
B) Accommodation at Equotarial Hotel, Malacca (5 Star) (Premier Room) 2 nights – Malaysia : RM 500.00 3 nights – International : USD 300.00
C) Malacca Tourism (17 November 2011)
1 day package for RM 200.00/USD 60 to visit Malacca and Halal Industry in Malacca.
For details, please click http://www.halcos.org/sponsorship.html
REGISTRATION Please complete the enclosed form and fax it to +603 7806 5913 or email : email@example.com
Malaysian Export Academy 306, Block C, Glomac Business Centre, Jalan SS 6/1, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya Malaysia
Tel : 03 7806 5595 / 96 / Fax : 03 7806 5913 / Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Hj. Moh’d Ali Jinnah