1. how i do my workshop booking ?
answer: only by www.myBatik.com check out the art activities, pick up date / time
2. how i do my online booking payment?
answer: payment by ONLINE TRANSFER / T.T. or PAYPAL
3. where is the workshop venue class?
answer: currently we have 2 places,
for PERSONAL CLASS & WALKIN
a) 34, Jalan Mengkuang, Ampang hilir, 55000 K.L. ( 10 min away from KL Twins Tower)
for PRIVATE GROUP BOOKING (strictly by appointment only at least 7 days in advance)
b) Emilia Batik House, 51, Embun Kemensah, Jalan Tiara Kemensah 3, 68000 Ampang ( 5 min away from National Zoo Malaysia, 15 min away from Batu Caves)
4. can the batik workshop host in my own place ?
answer: yes, we can go to your place. please email us to email@example.com for a quotation or whatapps to +60122579775
5. what is the workshop schedule / time tables ?
answer: we open 8am to 5pm weekdays, public holidays & sunday strictly by appointment only. still prefer you give us a ring +60122579775 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for checking the availability.
6. what should i bring along while attend the workshop ?
answer: all the tools, materials are included, like apron, brush…. etc
7. can i buy any meals / coffee while i attend the workshop ?
answer: yes, you can. we do serve cafe food & beverages, we have cafe in the myBatik, named Green Tomato Cafe ( www.greentomatocafe.com.my )
8. i am interested to buy some Batik raw materials to paint batik at home after the workshop ? do you sell ?
answer: yes, we do sell. you can purchase online www.myBatik.com and pick up at our workshop.
9. i want to buy some batik gift for souvenir, where can i purchase?
answer: yes. we do produce and sell. you can buy from our shop at 34, Jalan Mengkuang, Ampang Hilir, 55000 Kuala Lumpur. or purchase online www.myBatik.com
10. i want to buy some batik clothing, where can i buy ?
answer: yes, we do sell. you can come to myBatik & green tomato cafe, 34, jalan mengkuang, 55000 K.L. we open everyday 8am t0 5pm. included public holidays.
11. i have guests from overseas, how can i book for the Batik homestay ?
answer: yes, home stay is available at Emilia Batik House, you can book easily online at myBatik Home Stay , pick up check in date / time online and pay. There is a special rate for batik workshop rate while you are the home stay guests.
12. after i booked and paid online, can i change batik workshop option to others while i arrive the venue ?
answer: yes, can top up and up grade to higher price, if less price can exchange other batik goods. No cash refund.
13. after i do the booking and payment, can i get the refund ?
answer: yes, can refund, with 48 hours notice. with reduction 15 % from the total fee. Only to local bank or Paypal only.
14. i only available after 6pm, can i come after 6pm?
answer: yes you can come to Emilia Batik House, it close at 10pm. please call /whatapps +60122579775 for enquiry, and do the booking online at www.myBatik.com
13. what is the different in these two venues? Emilia Batik House (EBH) & myBatik Kuala Lumpur (MBKL) ?
answer: two different venue, about 7km away from each others, main objective is to provide to you Malaysian Batik Experiences.
- business hour~ EBH 10am to 10pm everyday , strictly by appointment only; MBKL 8am to 5pm everyday, open for walk in and appointment
- business concept ~ EBH is a 4 storey house with fully air-conditioned, each floor cater for different program, lower ground is batik workshop and ware house, ground floor is private dining and cooking workshop, first floor is batik styled home stay and top floor is fine art gallery; MBKL is garden style open concept, consist of batik workshop and green tomato cafe
- payment method ~ both places accept credit card, cash & paypal
14. how can i know more about Emilia Batik House ?
answer: you can check out www.EmiliaBatikHouse.com official website
15. may i know how much is the room rate for Emilia Batik House ?
answer: you can check out Emilia Batik House room booking page